09 December 2013
If you work in a vacuum environment, we can improve the performance of your critical research or production processes. Let TMPI help you today!
Welcome to TMPI
ISO Certified 9001:2008
- Fastest turnaround in the industry (2 – 3 days routine)
- Always meet or exceed expectations
- Competitive prices
- 30 years of cleaning experience and cleaning procedures
- Emergency service available: 24-hour turnaround when required
TMPI's great reputation for precision cleaning rests on over 50 years of high and ultra high vacuum expertise. In addition to cleaning services, we can provide repair, refurbishment, or new replacements for your vacuum equipment, including:
Electron beam evaporation sources
Magnetic devices, and more
- TMPI provides precision chemical and mechanical cleaning not only of common metals and alloys, but also parts made of exotic metals, ceramics, glass, and man-made materials.
- TMPI of all sizes and complexities are cleaned and delivered cleanroom-ready, residue and particle-free.
- TMPI can also offer extended services such as arc spray and CO2 blasting on a routine basis.
- Environmental safety and waste handling procedures meet or exceed Federal, State, and Municipal environmental regulations.
was founded in 1965 to clean Ultra High Vacuum parts for its parent, TLI, because we found no one could do precision cleaning as well as we could. That is still true today. Join industry leaders and let TMPI clean, refurbish, or supply new parts to your vacuum components or systems!
Our Environmental Commitment
Our environmental, safety, and waste handling procedures will continue to meet or exceed all Federal, State, and Municipal environmental regulations.
3118 Depot Road; Hayward CA 94545
Phone: 510-786-0680 Fax: 510-786-0178
Copyright © 2013 TMPI, Inc. All rights reserved.